There are various sexual problems that a man can have that can prevent enjoyment of this wonderful procedure. Retrograde ejaculation is one of the many condition that men experiences and it can affect their sexual relation with their partners. Most men don’t realize why this problem occurs but actually it can be treated and rectified.
What is retrograde ejaculation the easiest way to define?
May be you are asking yourself what is retrograde ejaculation? This is a condition where during climax semen does not come out of the penis through the urethra even though you have ejaculated. Instead the semen goes into the bladder where it mixes with urine and can only be flushed out of the body as urine.
Causes of retrograde ejaculation
There are various reasons that make male encounter this kind of problem and they are as follow.
- One of the causes of this condition is high blood pressure, those people who are suffering from this disease are most likely to encounter this form of ejaculation.
- Diabetes is also another factor that can cause this problem and this is one of the leading factor when this issue is concerned.
- There are also some medication that can lead to this problem and an example of this are drugs used to treat high blood pressure and emotional problems.
- People who have undergone urethra or prostrate surgery are also at a high risk of encountering this problem if everything was not done how it is supposed to be done. This is why is always recommended that when you are seeking an operation of this mature please make sure to look for an expert with experience and knowledge of what he is doing.
Those are some of the know causes of this disorder and from this it’s now possible to know what might be wrong with you. From here you can seek treatment in clinics or hospital that have specialists in this area and you can go on to enjoy the sex with your partner again.
What are the main symptoms of this problem
If you would like whether you have this condition or not then you must know some of the symptoms that are associated with it, otherwise you will only assume that everything is alright and continue to suffer without knowing.
- When you find that your urine is whitish or contain some kind of suspension after sex then this is one of the best sign that you have this problem.
- When you find it that you cannot fertilize a woman even after trying several times then this can be a good starting point to check. This is a sign that you may be suffering from this problem where your sperm not be finding its way into the uterus where it can fertilize the egg.
- When you cannot see any semen after sex is another good sign that you suffering fro this problem. Try to be observant when you want have had sex and check whether there is any semen discharged and in case you do not see any traces of this then you should know that you have this condition.
Is there any cure for this problem
Retrograde ejaculation is not that dangerous on its own and you cannot experience any problem apart from failing to fertilize a woman. The cure of this problem is through first knowing the actual cause and use it to treat the problem.
- When this disorder has been caused as a result of taking some medication then it can be cured by withdrawing using those drugs. This will go back to normal and that’s it.
- If the condition is due to surgery that was done on the genitals then for this case only a corrective procedure can be done to correct this problem. However for those people who have diabetes and experience this problem then there is nothing that can be done as there is no cure for the same.
Other form of ejaculation disorders
Apart from the problem discussed above there are other ejaculation disorders and they include: